- Martin Luther King Health Training School Ghana: All Programmes.
- Martin Luther King Health Training School: All details.
Martin Luther King Health Training School is among the private accredited institutions in Ghana. This piece consists of all Programmes and Courses offered at (University), Departments and Faculties undertaking those Programmes, General Admission or Entry Requirements, Deadline to admission applications, Contacts and other details. Let’s roll…………..
Martin Luther King Health Training School offers several health related educational programs on two campuses; North Odokor, Accra and Kintampo.
- Health Care Program – 1 year certificate (Accra)
- Medical Laboratory Technician – 2 years (Accra)
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 3 years (Accra)
- Nursing Assistant Clinical (HAC) – 2 years (Accra)
- Health Care – 1 year Certificate (Kintampo)
Each program provides a curriculum designed to prepare the students with the necessary concepts and skills to deliver health care competently and safely. Our programs are full-time and require students to attend class, practice skills in the laboratory and gain experience in the clinical setting.
Review the program requirements, course descriptions, job descriptions and admissions process before choosing your program. Once you have decided on the program you would like to attend, you need to apply. Complete the program application and follow each step in the admissions process.
Once you have decided upon the program you will apply to, you should begin the admission process. Complete the following steps toward program admission:
1) Complete a program application (either on-line or print out and submit with supporting documentation)
2) Submit Application fee through electronic transfer (Make sure to use same name as application)
Name of Account: MARTIN LUTHER HEALTH TRAINING SCHOOL
Bank Name: FBNBank
Account #: 0042030002008
Branch; Kaneshie, Accra
Name of Account: Martin Luther Health Training School
Bank Name: GCB Bank
Account #: 1111130017667
Branch: Ring Road West, Accra
3) By Post mail, have your high school send your high school transcripts to: Martin Luther King Health Training School Admissions || DS 89 || Dansoman, Accra, Ghana – or submit High School transcript (in sealed envelope with school seal) with the documents listed below.
4) Submit the following documents together to College Admissions:
a) Copy of birth certificate
b) Two (2) passport photos
c) Copy of SSSCE and/or WASSCE Test scores
d) Two (2) testimonial letters (reference letters)
Letters must address:
1) Your academic abilities; reading and writing and science courses
2) Your Interpersonal skills; communication in English; interactions and level of care for others; ability to care for the ill; ability to get along with others and to manage difficult situations.
e) copy of bank receipt showing aplication fee payment
Once admissions personnel receives your application, application fee and all supporting documents, you will receive an email confirming receipt. [Mka sure your email is correct and up-o-date on application].
5) In March or April, you will receive a letter identifying a date for an in-person interview.
Interviews will be scheduled May through August each year. [While waiting for interview date, accumulate necessary fees in preparation for enrollment in August. Classes begin inSepember. ]
6) At time of interview, secure local housing if needed. Space on campus is very limited.
There are several local hostels.
7) Admissions Acceptance letters will be sent out from June to August each year. [Make sure to read college policies and program requirements].
8) Upon receipt of Admission Acceptance letter, notify Admissions Specialist, Rose, that you will be enrolling or to release your seat for another student.
9) School fees are due by August 15th to secure your seat in the program.
10) Plan to attend program orientation days. You begin your new journey!
054 100 1019 (Accra)
+233 54 100 1019 (Int’l)
020 292 7379 (Kintampo)
020 422 9737
North Odorkor Accra, Ghana.
Off Busia Junction, North Odorkor
Near St. Peters Methodist Church
Directly opposite Electrical Sub-station A