- Nandom Midwifery Training College Admission Forms 2020/2021.
- Read Nandom MTC Admission INFO here.
Nandom Midwifery Training College Admission Forms 2020/2021, Application Guidelines, Available Programmes, Entry Requirements. Nandom MTC has opened admissions to suitable applicants and the general public for admission into 2020/2021 academic year.
NOTE: Admissions are open to applicants and the general public into any Health Training Institution from Monday, 17th February, 2020 to Saturday, 30th, May.
Available Programmes or Courses offered at Nandom Midwifery Training College are;
- Registered Midwifery (RM)
- Post NAP/NAC Midwifery
- Registered Midwifery (RM)
- AGE: 18 – 35 years
- Core Subjects and Minimum Grades: AT LEAST credits (A1-C6) in three core subjects that is English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
- Elective Subjects and Minimum Grades: AT LEAST passes (A1-C6) in three Elective subjects.
- OVERALL AGGREGATE: A cut off aggregate score of Thirty Six (36) or better in six subjects, comprising of three (3) core and three (3) electives.
- Core Subjects and Minimum Grades: AT LEAST credits (A-D) in three core subjects that is English, Mathematics and Integrated Science.
- Elective Subjects and Minimum Grades: AT LEAST passes (A-D) in three Elective subjects.
- OVERALL AGGREGATE: A cut off aggregate score of Twenty Four (24) or better in six subjects, comprising of three (3) core and three (3) electives.
Post NAP/NAC Midwifery
- Certificate in Nursing (NAP/NAC) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Sales of application vouchers (February 17, 2020)
- Agricultural Development Bank
- GCB Bank
- Purchase a voucher for 100Gh from GCB or ADB
- The E-Voucher contains a serial and a pin.
- Visit ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on voucher
- Fill form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Check your application with pin and serial.
- You should have a valid and an active mobile phone number and an email.
- You should take your time to fill the form and provide relevant and accurate information that will be required.
- Re – print an extra copy of the form because it may be needed during interview.
- Just know that any false data provided automatically disqualifies the applicant, so be careful when filling the online forms.
- Confirm invitation and attend interview. (Interview days will be sent to qualifying applicants).
- Check interview result (it will be published on the portal).
- Check and print out offer letter.
- Confirm Admission Fee.
- Pay at designated bank.
- Report to college.
The BEST of LUCK TO ALL APPLICANTS